Who pays for Hospice?
Hometown Hospice is Medicare and Medicaid Certified. We accept Blue Cross Blue Shield, Blue Care Network, Health Plus, and many more. Please contact us to inquire if your insurance is accepted.
Hospice is an entitlement mostly provided by Medicare. It is actually the government “giving back” since you earned it by paying money into Medicare all your working years.
What does the Hospice benefit pay for?
– Doctor services
– Nursing care
– Medical equipment ( Beds, wheelchairs, walkers)
– Medical supplies ( like bandages and catheters)
– Drugs for symptom control and pain relief
– Extended care for a crisis or caregiver breakdown
– Hospice aide
– Physical and Occupational therapy on an individual basis
– Social work services
– Spiritual services
– Dietary counseling
– Grief support to help you and your family