Hometown Home Health & Hospice has proudly served Michigan residents with their health care needs since 2003. As a privately-owned, family Agency, our vision is to provide the Highest Quality, the Most Compassionate, and Best in the Industry patient-centered care. Your health and well-being is our top priority.
With a strong reputation among Michigan’s doctors and with more than 170 caring professionals in our employ, Hometown Home Health & Hospice serves Michigan with distinction. Our team of qualified professionals will provide you with the quality care you deserve and the education you need to live a better life.
There are many reasons you should choose Hometown for your home health, hospice, or private duty services. Explore our site as much as you like, but please also consider calling us. Our friendly staff will happily answer all your questions about the services we can provide. In some cases, we will even be able to meet with you in your home to discuss your options.
Reasons to Choose Hometown
- Winner of multiple Home Care Elite awards, and most recently ranked in the top home health agencies in the nation for 2014.
- Hometown’s Home Health maintains CHAP Accreditation.
- Hometown’s Hospice is State of Michigan Certified.
- Proud member of the Michigan Hospice & Palliative Association.
- Proud member of the NAHC National Association of Homecare & Hospice.
- Hometown is uniquely qualified for wound care, wound vac, and telehealth.
- Hometown responds quickly to referrals – often within 24 hours.
Hometown accepts most Insurance Providers, including Medicare, Medicaid, Blue Cross / Blue Shield, Auto, Workers Comp, and selected HMOs. Please call us to verify if your insurance provider covers your health care needs.