What is Home Health Care?
Home health care is a wide range of health care services that can be given in your home for an illness or injury. Home health care is usually less expensive, more convenient, and just as effective as care you get in a hospital or skilled nursing facility.
Many of the services you receive in a hospital or nursing home can be had in the comfort of your own home. Hometown Home Health Care can send nurses, therapists, home health aides, medical social workers, and other health care professionals to your home. In the more comfortable, less costly environment of your own home, Hometown’s caring professionals help with wound care, rehabilitation, review of medications and special diets, care after a surgery or medical procedure, and much, much more.
Do You Qualify for Home Health?
To qualify for Medicare or Medicaid payment, a patient must need the skilled services of a nurse or therapist. A patient must also qualify as homebound (i.e., leaving the home requires taxing effort, and trips outside the home are infrequent). A physician must authorize the home health care. If you think you or someone you know may benefit from the services of a nurse or therapist at home, call Hometown Home Health today to discuss the situation.
A Cost Saving Option
- Medicare & Medicaid pay 100% of home health costs for qualified patients. There are no out-of-pocket expenses for you.
- Hometown also works with Blue Cross and Blue Shield, PPOM, Auto Workers Comp, and selected HMOs.
Reasons to Choose Hometown
- Hometown consistently beats national averages for patient recovery in most measure.
- Home Care Elite has ranked Hometown among the top 500 home health agencies in the United States.
- Hometown maintains CHAP accreditation. Hometown is an authorized provider for the American Red Cross, Medicare, Medicaid, Blue Cross and Blue Shield.
- Hometown excels at wound care (for example: healing your surgical site or pressure sores). Hometown has wound care certified nurses, special equipment such as Anodyne Light Therapy, and the most advanced wound care supplies.
- Hometown responds to referrals quickly – often withing 24 hours.
Contact us to discuss your needs!